Welcome to our website !

Mom's Herb Lemonade

By 3:35 PM

If you need a refreshing drink to take to your July 4th party, look no further. This lemonade is one of those drinks that is perfect for a hot summer day or any party really. It's my mom's recipe that my husband requested for our wedding so it has some sentimental value. I know it's sugar laden and normally I don't drink this kind of thing on a regular basis but I live by the theory of 80% healthy 20% enjoy the not-so-healthy goodnesses of life. All things in moderation is my motto. Cheers to the long wonderful holiday weekend. Stay safe. Have fun with your family and friends and Happy Birthday America!





I had to add this one because I just love this little ham so much. (All the heart eyes out there for him)






MOM'S HERB LEMONADE

1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
2 cups white sugar
3/4 cup mint leaves
6 basil leaves
1 sprig rosemary

Mix lemon juice and sugar in a one gallon pitcher. Fill pitcher with water and stir. Add mint, basil and rosemary. Let set in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes before serving. Garnish with lemon slices, mint and rosemary sprigs if desired.


You Might Also Like

3 comments